As the largest FBO facility on the airfield, Elstree Aviation Centre has short term hangarage available to accommodate all helicopter types from Robinson to Agusta, with appropriately qualified operations staff on hand for assistance and a variety of amenities to accompany your stay.
If you are visiting for a meeting, staying overnight in the area, or need somewhere to position your helicopter for a next-day departure, then we hope our facility has something which can meet your requirements.
We have made a substantial investment in improving the quality of services available to visiting pilots and passengers with the goal of making Elstree the heliport of choice for passengers wanting easy access to London and surrounding areas.
All of our team are pilots and enthusiastic about aviation, so we welcome any visitors to show you what we can offer.
We include the following at no extra charge for all overnight hangarage:
- Building and hangar card access for pilots, with free 24-hour access for HEMS and Police air crew;
- Pilot room with refreshments;
- Flight planning room;
- FBO facilities including transport to and from the helipads;
- Passenger reception with drinks and light snacks;
- Secure guest WiFi network;
- Controlled access to the hangar for additional security.
- Full CCTV system;
- Member rates for our VIP Suite with lounge, boardroom, kitchen & chef (additional charges apply).
We have a direct link with Elstree Aerodrome Operations; if you need to pay your landing fee or provide PPR information then we can assist upon request.
Please note that in most cases we require at least 24 hours prior notice for overnight bookings, however will always do our best to accommodate any short notice requests. All out of hours movements will incur an additional operational cost.
To book in, please get in touch with our team.