- We require more frequent hand washing and surface cleaning
- Please wear a face covering in public areas
- Disinfection of the aircraft (i.e. frequent touch points including headsets) after every sortie
- We are keeping the activity time indoors as short as practical
- When training we will be suggesting side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible
- We have distributed hand sanitisers; they are also available in all rooms both spray sanitiser versions. If you do not have and require any for your car, click here to request some to be posted to you.
- We are allocating an instructor and a machine and a separate briefing room to each person for the day and for a full clean and sanitising of the room and helicopter after the student has finished
- We are not allowing anyone other than the student and the instructor to be in either the aircraft or the training/briefing room that has been allocated.
These steps are in line with the latest recommendations from the DFT.